Things that can possibly go wrong when dealing with a less-than-reputable roofing contractor
- POOR WORKMANSHIP
- UNINSURED WORKERS
- POSSIBLE LAWSUIT AGAINST HOMEOWNER BY INJURED WORKER
- PRICE GOUGING
- SUBSTITUTION OF PRODUCTS
- WORK FAILS TO PASS BUILDING INSPECTION
- WORK FAILS TO PASS BUILDING CODE
- EXCESSIVE DAMAGE TO LANDSCAPING
- DEBRIS LEFT IN YARD
- NOT ACCOMMODATING REASONABLE REQUESTS
- INCOMPLETE JOBS
- INEXPERIENCED ESTIMATORS
- ALCOHOL, DRUGS OR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE ON JOB
- INTERRUPTION OF WORK
- INEXPERIENCED WORKERS
- REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL MONIES
- WARRANTIES NOT HONORED
- LABOR LIENS FILED AGAINST HOMEOWNER BY MATERIAL SUPPLIER
- CONTRACTOR WENT OUT OF BUSINESS, OR CAN’T BE REACHED
We are quite the opposite. fully licensed, over 30 years of serving wonderful clients that turn into family.
“It’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little -
that’s all. When you pay too little you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was
incapable of doing the job it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a
little and getting a lot. It can’t be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for
the risk you run and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)
This is why we ask you to let us deal with your insurance company.
So that you, don’t have to settle for less.
COUNTRYWIDE CONTRACTING, INC.
Click to Call 651-528-7451