HOW TO SELECT A REPUTABLE ROOFING CONTRACTOR
Your roof & siding not only protects your home, they also can enhance its beauty and increase its value.
Your roof & siding are a vital element of your home’s design and structure. Great care should be exercised in the proper choice of a professional contractor...One who has a reputation for competence and reliability.
To select a professional roofing & siding contractor wisely, use this nine point checklist as a guide to helping you choose a company you’re comfortable with and who can do the job right, the first time.
1) How long has the contractor been in the roofing & siding business? Look for a well established company with staying power to be around year after year.
Countrywide Contracting, Inc. is a Licensed General Contractor that has been in business since 2003.
2) Has the contractor done work like this before? Even if your project seems routine, be sure the contractor has a good reputation and is experienced in the type of work you need.
We specialize in roofing, siding, gutters, windows, painting, decks, and any interior work as well. We also have staff that specialize in restoration claims and work directly with insurance companies and homeowners to get the project completed in a timely manner.
3) Does the contractor provide a warranty on his work? You’ll want at least a full two year warranty on the workmanship.
We provide a five (5) year warranty on all full replacements.
4) Does the contractor install building materials that carry a product warranty giving you long term protection?
All products we install come with warranties from the manufacturer. We only use the best products on the market such as Gaf, Owens Corning, and CertainTeed to name a few.
5) Can the contractor give you a schedule for starting and finishing the job? A good contractor will be busy... But he should be able to complete your job in a reasonable time.
We will give you a start and finish date on projects once in production. Most projects start within two(2) weeks of signing a contract and picking out colors. our representatives are always in contact with the homeowner and will make sure the scheduling of your project works for you.
6) Does the contractor offer a line of quality shingles with a wide selection of styles and colors to compliment your home?
We offer the best products and have many suppliers to choose from to make sure you get the look you want for your home.
7) Does the contractor provide a clear written estimate?
We provide a written estimate for retail jobs. If it’s an insurance claim, we provide a free storm damage evaluation and if you choose Countrywide Contracting, Inc. as your contractor, a full scope of loss will be provided to yourself and the insurance company for repairs.
8) Can the contractor provide references from satisfied customers? Ask for the names of people who have hired this contractor to do similar work on their homes.
We have hundreds of past customers and references if needed. Check us out on the BBB where we have an A+ Rating.
9) Is the contractor insured? Your contractor should have insurance coverage to cover accidents and injuries on the job. Your homeowners policy does not cover a contractor working on your home.
Yes, we are covered with workman's comp and liability insurance and can provide copies of certificates to the homeowner.
COUNTRYWIDE CONTRACTING, INC.
Click to Call 651-528-7451